Friday, April 25, 2008

This is how WE celebrate Earth Day!



Miles and Brian and I had some friends over this afternoon to have crazy, toddler fun. We planted a few trees in honor of Earth Day and Arbor Day, whenever that is!

We have a few areas in the new condo that could use some greenery, so why not? But really, who needs a reason to toss, eat, scoop and 'redecorate the patio' with dirt!??

Our new plants are pictured below with Miles and I.

Then, there was the clean-up.....

This is Miles first bath with a friend, Jasper. The two boys had an absolute blast together!

As I was fussing with the flash on my camera, I accidentally discovered the cool setting that only added color to the froggies above Miles and Jasper's heads and the water. Now if I can only remember how I got to that menu in the first place....

Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home