Tuesday, April 03, 2007

THIS is how our monkey sleeps!



Soooooo cute! He also pulls his knees up underneath him, but not so much as of late. I guess he is growing out of it, waaaaa. Our little boy is walking everywhere and trying his very best to get in to it all. We gotta be on our toes these days, fershure!



Yesterday, I put Miles in his crib for an afternoon nap after reading a few books. He stood up, spit out his binky and began to blow me kisses. I laughed at his incredibly cute self, so he continued to blow me more kisses. Then, he said 'bye' and waved to me. Life just does not get better than that. Seriously!

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Kathy Bracewell said...

Beck - Miles is wonderful!!!
I love that you keep us all updated on him! Just one ??, are you sure that is really Brian at the kitchen table!?! J.K.
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home