Saturday, June 03, 2006




For the Memorial Day weekend, Miles and I flew to Texas (that is us above in first class!) to see family and friends. My best friend, Val, was throwing a surprise 40th b-day party for her husband, David, and Miles and I did not want to miss it. We also had a nice visit with my older brother, Jeff, his wife, Charlotte, and their 3-year old son, Rhys, in Fort Worth. Rhys is the cute boy with Miles in his lap. He was very kind and shared his stuffed animals with Miles, even his cherished Curious George doll. Definetely good behavior for a toddler! The last night that we were there, we squeezed in a visit with my step-sister, her husband, Gary, and Wyatt, their 3-year old son. The three cousins are pictues above sitting on Jeff and Charlotte's sofa. All in all, we had an amazing time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home